Attention ActiveCampaign users
Do you want to release the full potential of this powerful email marketing system,
with my FREE training: Accelerated ActiveCampaign?
Even better, you don’t need to upgrade your account to do it.
How does this free course work?
The course is designed for you to spend 30 minutes per day, for 10 days (so it’ll conveniently run alongside your ActiveCampaign trial, if that’s where you’re at). Or you’re welcome to binge-watch if that’s your preferred learning style.
Through my bite-size ActiveCampaign video tutorials (each video is just a few minutes long), I’ll show you:
HOW TO SET UP ACTIVECAMPAIGN
- NSet up your ActiveCampaign Account, Lists and Advanced Settings so you’re ready to press send on your first email.
- NManage your contacts, including manual-adds, adapting the contact view to suit your business, and how to import multiple contacts at once.
- NCreate three different custom field types.
- NUse ActiveCampaign forms so people can add themselves to your contacts list.
- NConnect ActiveCampaign to your website so you can monitor how subscribers are engaging with your website as a result of your emails.
- NCreate segments and know when and how to use them.
- NCustomise your Unsubscribe and Update Preferences forms and processes.
- NCreate an automation to send a welcome email when a new subscriber completes a form.
- NDecide whether you need to upgrade to the Plus Plan features (or downgrade and save your pennies if you already have it but don’t need it).
HOW TO USE ACTIVECAMPAIGN FEATURES
- NDesign emails using templates already inside ActiveCampaign, plus quickly import and customise my own email template that I’ve shared for you.
- NRecord when your subscribers last opened an email. (This one’s really important and you’ll thank me later, I promise).
- NSend a campaign email, including choosing your contacts, email design and how to review opens and clicks.
- NFire off a quick-reply to a single subscriber using saved responses (extremely helpful when you get asked the same question over and over - big time-saver that hardly anyone finds or uses).
- NReview email performance data to help you understand your contacts better and what your emails are achieving.
- NInclude Goals in an automation so you can adjust what emails a subscriber receives depending on actions they take (and get an idea of the superpowers of Goals).
- NUse the info from a contact to pre-fill fields on a form somewhere else.
This free ActiveCampaign training is for you if…
- NYou haven’t started your ActiveCampaign trial yet and you’re diligently doing some homework to ensure you make the most of your free trial period.
- NYou took an ActiveCampaign free trial, didn’t know enough to test it properly, gave up, tried to forget about it, couldn’t, came back, and want to give it a second chance.
- NYou’re already using ActiveCampaign but know you’re not making the most of its full range of whizz-bang-magical features.
- !You're willing to work through 150 minutes of video learning, in small manageable tutorials, to ensure you get your email marketing off to the best possible start (or you have someone in your team, like your VA, who’d like to do this).