Worried about your email open rates?
Subscribers reporting missing or junked emails?
ActiveCampaign has an excellent record on email deliverability. They were in the top 3 in 2020, and are the industry leader over a 3 year average.
So if you’re having deliverability problems, they’re YOUR deliverability problems.
This is excellent news, because it means you can do many things to fix it.
And you do need to fix it.
You’re probably paying to acquire at least some of your subscribers (through money spent on advertising, and time spent creating content).
You’re definitely paying to have those subscribers as contacts on your list in Active Campaign.
But when they don’t see or open your emails, those subscribers have no chance to pay you for the goods or services you want to offer them.
Improve your Profitability with Better Engagement And Deliverability
These ActiveCampaign tutorials include:
- NThe warm-up approach that’s vital to getting your new ActiveCampaign account off to the best possible start.
- NThe 4 key ways engagement monitoring will make your email marketing more profitable.
- NEssential automations you need to set up now to support your engagement monitoring.
- NIdentifying Disengaged and Inactive contacts and what to do with them (hint - you don’t just keep on sending them emails and hope eventually they will open one) - some of them are just asleep and need a wake-up call.
- NHow to safely delete inactive users and make sure you're not paying for subscribers who are never going to buy from you.
- N12 things to avoid in your email content, and what you should do instead.
- NUnderstanding deliverability and the influence you have over it - 80% of email traffic is sent by #SkankySpammers. Understand how Mailbox providers and ActiveCampaign work around this to give their users a good experience, so you can stay in their good books and get the best out of their services.
- NStep-by-step tutorial to set up the technical email authentication that prevents #SkankySpammers from pretending to be you.
- NHow to use and interpret reports from a free email health-check tool.
- NThe contact email domains that are notoriously hard to deliver to, and what you can do about that.
- NThe instructions you can give your contacts so they help you to improve your deliverability, and where to put those instructions.
Kay's personal guarantee
I guarantee you will see an improvement in your ActiveCampaign deliverability over time, which in turn improves your email marketing return on investment.
And, if you implement all the recommendations inside this course and you don’t see an increase in your open rates and deliverability health-check score within 120 days, let me know and I will investigate what is going on with your account in a 15-minute, one-to-one call.
This course in the Academy is for you if...
- NYou have something to sell your subscribers. If your profitability depends on email marketing then this course can repay your time and money commitment within days.
- NYou can commit someone in the team with one working day to spare, plus a half day per month to review, and enough techy ActiveCampaign inclination to implement.
- NYou’re willing to adapt your email building and sending strategy and routines to the guidance in this course, to raise, and then maintain, your open rates.
- !You’re on any ActiveCampaign plan from Lite upwards.
Better Engagement And Deliverability inside the ActiveCampaign Academy
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO WHAT ACTIVECAMPAIGN TEACHES?
ActiveCampaign will show you what the buttons do. How to complete specific tasks within the platform. But they don’t show you how to use the features within your specific digital marketing needs and strategy so you can make more money in your business. I will.
CAN I JUST HIRE YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME?
No. There is a huge skills shortage in this area. So it’s difficult to find any ActiveCampaign consultants with the capacity to take on new clients. And if you do outsource this, you will either remain dependent on that person indefinitely, or at some point you (or someone in your team) will have to learn how to do this work, and take it over.
The techniques I teach in this course can have a massive impact on your deliverability, and therefore the profitability of your email marketing. Why would you not want to have this knowledge within your own team?
Will I need to upgrade my account plan?
WILL I MAKE MY MONEY BACK?
I can’t forecast the future, but I can help you make an educated guess. There are three ways this course can improve your profitability:
1 - Sell more
How much do you sell your products/services for? How many extra could you sell if more of your contacts received, opened, read (and clicked!) your emails? How quickly do you anticipate making $73 in extra sales?
2 - Pay less for your ActiveCampaign account
If you’re carrying a lot of Inactive contacts in your lists, then you can save money by removing them. And what you learn in this course will show you how to keep identifying and either re-engaging or removing these long-term-gone contacts so you never unknowingly pay for Inactive subscribers again.
3 - Pay less to acquire new subscribers
By making the most of the ones you already have. Seems a bit crazy to spend time and money building an email list when you aren’t maximising the engagement and value of the subscribers you already have.